Maritime Clusters Network for Blue Growth - Blue NETProject Summary
The main goal of the Blue NET project is capacity building and development of tools enhancing the maritime cluster’s capacity to develop networking between SMEs, researchers and public institutions, spreeding innovation and achieving an added value to maritime policy in the Adriatic, Ionian and Black Sea. Partners from Italy, Cyprus, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria and Albania will join efforts to increase the competencies and skills of the workforce and researchers through cooperation among maritime stakeholders.
The main results expected at the end of the project:
- Assessment of the state of the art in the blue economy in each participating country, identification of the potential for the marine clusters development , gaps and bottlenecks to innovation.
- Sharing knowledge, experience and best practices for the mutual reinforcement between the partners.
- Development of common methodology for gathering technological features and innovation needs in each maritime cluster
- Testing of the methodology for technological audit of local enterprises.
- A common web-based database as a result of the audit, which will become a long-term platform for sharing information.
- Identification of possible joint innovation pathways
- Organizing an "world café" event for matching between SMEs and research institutions, to validate joint innovation paths and start cooperation to develop them..
- Organizing of local conferences to disseminate project results and mutual learning to improve collaboration opportunities among stakeholders.
Marine Technology Cluster Friuli Venezia Giulia - Italy,
Marine Cluster Bulgaria - Bulgaria
Maritime Institute of the Eastern Mediterranean - Cyprus
Shkodra Regional Council - Albania
Union of Romanian. Danube Ports - Romania
Zagreb University, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Shipbuilding - Croatia
Start of the project: 01.09.2016
Duration of the project: 24 months
|Maritime Clusters Network for Blue Growth - Blue NET||2021, All rights reserved.|